Tuesday 22 September 2015

WHAT IF?
I was thinking then i asked myself what if?
What if i woke up just a minute or two early this morning would i have added time to my day?
What if she had not walked by my path would i have met her?
What if dreams are real would the world be perfect
What if  men walked around in skirts and handbags would it be gay
What if i could reach the itchy part of my back?
What if my present was someone elses past
What if we never had money
What if she could see through my mind
What if I could freeze time
What if aliens were just friends
What if the law didn't exist would we still have criminals
What if I could feel the sound of the dead
What if for a  moment humanity sacrified its ego for love
What if smartphones crashed
I had one last wish in life what would it be?
What if i never had to think about tomorrow would life be messed
What education was self examined would we all be brilliant
What if Hitler wasn't born
What if slavery was not existent would we appreciate freedom
What if humans changed colour like chameleons would racism.be a reality
WHAT IF WE ALL STOPPED FOR A WHILE AND ASKED OURSELVES *WHAT IF*WOULD WE HAVE BETTER ANSWERS TO  OUR QUESTIONS?

WHAT IF IN THE FIRST PLACE  I NEVER THOUGHT WHAT IF

No comments:

Post a Comment